Opening of the Industry Accreditation
Industry Accreditation is for all professionals in the film business, including (but not limited to): Buyers, sales agents, producers, production executives, craftspeople, financiers, festival programmers, film commissioners, publicists and exhibitors.
NEFIAC 2011 Industry Accreditation Benefits $50(USD):
- Access to the Guest Services Lounge
- Festival Mailboxes
- Access to video library
- Invitation to select Festival events and receptions
- Listing in Industry Guide
- Copy of all publications
- Tickets to the Film Education Seminar Series (FESS)
- Free regular screening tickets to all events
The Press will receive a free pass to screenings for newspaper reporting, reviews and general news.